Financial Aid Online Award System
Welcome to the MCC Financial Aid Award System
While logged into this system you will be able to do the following:
- Complete our MCC Financial Aid Information Form (Apply Online tab).
- Check the status of your application.
- View a list of documents we've received from you and a list of the documents still outstanding.
- View your financial aid awards.
- Once you have received your Award Letter you will be able to view the "Loan Process" tab for the steps required to complete the loan process.
Please be advised that you have the right to request a paper copy of your financial aid information. Please contact the Financial Aid Office at 641-844-5707 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Log In Instructions
To access the MCC Online Financial Aid Award System, enter your MCC Student ID number and your PIN is your date of birth (mmddyyyy) the first time you login.
DO NOT use the First Time User option (Under the Submit button).
You must have a current year financial aid record (FAFSA) already established at Marshalltown Community College in order to use this system. If you have not completed the financial aid application process, you can get started by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Be sure to include our school code, 001875, on your application and we will automatically receive the results. Once we receive the results of your FAFSA we will notify you that you now have access to the Online Financial Aid Award System.