MCC Financial Aid Award System
While logged into this system you will be able to do the following:
- View a list of missing documents and download them.
- View your financial aid offer once it is processed.
- View the process for applying for Federal Direct Loans for both the student and the parent.
- View important messages regarding your financial aid.
Please be advised that you have the right to request a paper copy of your financial aid information. Please contact the Financial Aid Office at 641-844-5707 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Log In Instructions
When logging into this system for the first time, use your MCC ID number and please use the following password schema:
Example: John Smith with a birth date of 09/01/1998 has a password of jS09011998!
After logging in for the first time you will be required to change your password. The new password must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum length of 9 characters
- Contain at least one uppercase (A-Z) and one lowercase (a-z) letter
- Contain at least one number (0-9)
- Contain at least one special character (!@#$%^&*)
After 5 failed login attempts you will be locked out of your Online Financial Aid Award System account. If this happens you will need to contact the Financial Aid Office to have your account unlocked.
You must have a current year financial aid record (FAFSA) already established at Marshalltown Community College in order to use this system. If you have not completed the financial aid application process, you can get started by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Be sure to include our school code, 001875, on your application and we will automatically receive the results. Once we receive the results of your FAFSA we will notify you that you now have access to the Online Financial Aid Award System.